Monday, June 22, 2009

Nearly there


That heading refers to the paint job on the house,all that is left to do is the white around the downstairs {20 windows,4 doors},and guess who got that job,annnnnnd it needs 2 coats.I'm going to be a basket case after all that,so i said i would start off my day trying to catch up on here.Was messing around last night while watching the last episode of ER{love that and am sad that its over,we figured out last night hat we have seen 99 percent of it all,that's fifteen years worth,SAD people}ha ha.Anyway back to my messing,i think i signed up to face book but I'm not too sure ill have to check after this.I actually don't think i will be able to keep up with a blog and that for the summer,maby i will try it properly in the winter.Here is the card that i made Kerry for her birthday,she is a real cutie,she is country girl from Sarah Kay,i got another one as well but have not tried her yet.That's all for now i better get started,nearly afraid to go outside i think the midges are out and i hate the little !!!!!!!!....................PHILOMENA

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil thanks for the lovely craft class on the 28 June. I really enjoyed all the card but I think the wardrobe is the favourite. Take a look at my blog I have been busy and now I am packin for the trip. If I dont post this side of thursday it will be 4 weeks before I am back in craft land.Enjoy any craft chances????you might be able to manage haha.
    cheers Eileen.

    ReplyDelete