Saturday, March 7, 2009

I`m back.



Hi i`m back.....I was too tired last night to post and knew if i went near my puter {as my niece says}i would loose everything again.I was just seeing what it would look like if i moved the photos around,i`m not sure how its going to turn out.Here are a few more cards,the first one i made for my parent`s`anniversary in january and i have to say it looked better irl. The next card is an image that has been made and ready to go for ages,i was`nt too sure what to do with it,it was too big for the oval nestie`s.So i got out my cricut and oval`s were on the go ,i was trying to make narrow border`s and played with my bug for a while befoure i got these,i think it turned out ok.

I got the wild card cartdrige for the bug this week and it is as good as people were saying.I spent an hour or two playing with it today and made a lovely baby card,i might take a photo later and show you .Thats all for now..............Philomena

1 comment:

  1. Two lovely cards Philomena.

    The borders came out great.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete