Thursday, March 26, 2009

Useing stash




Hi everyone,is there anyone out there?I do wonder if anyone has found me,let me know.Going to show you a few photos of a card gift box that i made for an siopa bui for a class at the end of january.I got this from an american blog and at the moment i cant remember the site,when i find it i will let you know.The idea for this is that you give someone a set of cards,matching tags stamps and a notepad.So easy to make when you follow the instructions.Thats all for tonight......philomena

2 comments:

  1. I saw this gift in reality and it is so cute.
    A really nice thing to make and receive.

    See you at the jewellery class tomorrow

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you Phil! love this cutey idea... will have to look again to figure it out - got a smally crying, bugger thought she was down for the night.

    ReplyDelete