Sunday, July 5, 2009

Advanced cards

Hello all.I taught an advanced card class at as siopa bui in spiddal last Sunday and I'm going to show you the cards over the next few days.This little girl is from a hero arts set,the shape of the card came from a mag but as i said on Sunday the rest came out of my head.This card had so many different parts to it so it took quiet a while to do.It is suppose to look like her wardrobe,the first panel was covered with alcohol inks and then the image was stamped with blending fluid.I think it looks like a lacquered finish you would see on Chinese furniture.The panel on the other side is her mirror and the center pieces have some of her spare clothes.I was delighted with how this card looked when finished.Have a nice day,I'm going up now to make a few cards..............philomena


No comments:

Post a Comment