Tuesday, July 7, 2009

google gone missing


Hi all,is it just me or has everyone had problems with google the last few days.I have been trying to post for the last 2 days but there was nothing there.I was getting online now and then,but there was no way i could get on to my blog.I know that a lot of the USA bloggers were having problems last week and they were blaming it on the followers bits and pieces{do not know what to call them}.I am here now and i hope it will last.Back to the cards from the last class i taught at an siopa bui,These are on the shop blog as well.Love this cute hedgehog and used a brayer to get the opposite image..............philomena

1 comment:

  1. Missed the class- still trying to figure how u did it.

    will have to get a one to one lesson some day

    H

    ReplyDelete