Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beautiful day




What a beautiful day,so lovely to feel the sun.I spent the day in my other addiction{the garden}I never want to see another onion set,i've just finished sowing 10 bags!!!I have had raised beds in my veg garden made out of railway sleepers,they are great for kneeling on but after all that sowing my knees are saying OUCH!!Back to the reason we are here.Got into my room{what do you call your stamping spot?studio is too fancy for me i think}for all of 20 mins last night then realised grey's anatomy was on at 9.30 can not miss that, so all i did was tidy.Heading up shortly ,want to make a few things that came to me while i was sowing all them onions.These 2 cards use the nesties to make a framed appeture and they look great,i think!!.............philomena

No comments:

Post a Comment