Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello







Hello again.Back after the easter break.We had loads of visitors around for the weekend,it was lovely to see everyone but now its back to normal for us.I made a few things tonight and had a great time,no photos yet .These are a few photos of my entry in the first an siopa bui challenge,congrats to cathy who won ,her card was really lovely.I made a mobile for a baby girl,these were the only hero arts stamps that i had bought.The main frame is the tiara from one of the cricut cartdriges{can't remember which one at the moment}I cut it four times and stuck them together.I have to say thank you to kerry for helping me with a few things on my blog today,it always looks easier when someone else is doing it.Also thanks to the ladies who have been commenting on here,its great to know that there is someone out there.Goodnight.............Philomena

1 comment:

  1. ah it was you - I admired that mobile on the bui blog & wondered who had made it. cutiepatootie. this is me again but have started blogging again, so using my old name. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete