Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bella's

Iv'e got to try to take better photos,all you can see in these is a view of my kitchen.I have seen a blog where the lady has a sheet of brown paper as her backdrop and all of her cards look great,no matter what colour they are.Here are my bellas,i have to say that they are some of my favorite stamp.The one with the boxes[can't remember her name]i paper pieced,this is great fun and sometimes a pain in the neck because its hard to find small prints that will look good...........philomena



2 comments:

  1. Hi Phil. Just found your blog tonight. It's lovely. I use a black card behind and under my cards now when photographing them. I was sick of seeing my messy craft tabe in the background! Thanks for all your help at the play night. I'm really enjoying my nesties now that I'm able to emboss with them! Happy Easter! Neasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best advice is to take pics in the daylight not night - I used to make cards in the wee hours and then the pics where awful. Better leave til the next day to take a picture of them. Otherwise I did think of a box lined with white card and then with a push light inside it to illuminate (the euro shop ones) or you can splash out on photobox thingy.
    Nice cards - can I say - shame sbout the photos?!?

    ReplyDelete