Monday, April 20, 2009

Me and photo's


Hello,me again.The fun i have takeing photo's you just would'nt believe,my biggest problem is that i forget and then just befoure they have to go in the envelope i remember no photo!or its late at night.I'm going to see if i can set up a small light box and use my daylight lamp to take photos day or night,you know what will happen then the camera will be downstairs,i will be up or the other way around grrr!!!!!!!!!!Well back to this addiction we have with cutting up bits of card and sticking it back together again{keeps me happy for hours}I had to make a christining card and would you believe me if i said i had this stamp set for over a year and never inked it until last week oh oh.It is a lovely set from woodware,the church is not part of the set,i used my new labels 4 nesties oh my god they are lovely..............philomena

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - very classy.
    Let us know how you get on with the light box. I often have to take photos of cards as we are running out the door to school.

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. those labels remind me of church windows. loverly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brill card
    just love nestabilities !!!!

    ReplyDelete