Monday, April 27, 2009

Bella again

.
Hello everybody.Wow got a chance to make a card late last night,it is so relaxing to sit and play.I have been checking out a few blogs in USA and paper piercing seems to be a big trend at the moment so I had to have a go,used the tools for parchment that I had,the double one is good for this,speeds it up a bit and you get even spacing between the holes.The embossing line on the nesties is a great guide and keeps you fairly straight.I am always wondering if my cards are good enough or if i should add something else to them,gave myself a talking to yesterday and said that i make cards for me and not to worry about what others think you should or shouldn't do.But i still hope you like them!!.I think if you click on the image you will get a close up.This card is is for passing the driving test and U PASSED is on the inside...............philomena ps.Was messing around trying to get my photo to move!!bad idea it has ended up fuzzy,I need blogging lessons.I know if you click on photo you will see a perfect image.

No comments:

Post a Comment