Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthday card

Hi everyone. What a miserable day today and cold too,it seems like we are going backwards into winter instead of forward into summer.Got a few cards made yesterday,and spent a while playing with my cricut,oh my god that machine is fantastic. I have made a pact with myself to use it more often. I was asked to make a card for a 100 yr old and its not that easy, I bought the toppers for the bookatrix board but none of them seemed to be suitable. I had these images cut out of a book and the score lines for this card were on the back of the page,the large square folds over on to the center of the small ones to put into an envelope. It was very hard to take a photo of this card,no matter which way i twisted it i still got a shadow,this is the best one.Heading to an siopa bui for coffee morning tomorrow.That's all for now..................Philomena








No comments:

Post a Comment