Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday card

Hello all.I am still looking for that sunny day we were told we were going to have today,I hope you got it wherever you are but it has not hit us here in the west.I suppose you have all heard about the Volvo ocean race coming to galway,I hope to visit it sometime in the next two weeks,would be a shame to not go when it is on our doorstep.Just a small b-day card to show today.it was cut from a 12 x 3 piece of card stock,scored at 6 and gives a lovely little card.I seen this card on chic n scratch blog{would love to leave a link but do not know how to do that yet}.I know this image is a little bit fuzzy,i took loads of shots of this one and this one was the best ,i could not get rid of the glare.First i was taking photos and they were too dark and now too bright ,you just can not win ................philomena

PS.Had to make an envelope for this card as none i had would fit.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment