Saturday, May 23, 2009

Flower pot card

Morning.Do you remember I said i was going to try the flower pot card i had seen on splitcoast,well this is my first. i will make more and play with all the flower cuts on the cricut cartridges.I always make a sample of fancy folds or a card that catches my eye and put it in my sample box that way i can make it whenever i want.I feel that this card is too plain but i just wanted to see how it was going to look,I'm daydreaming about putting these flowers through the cuttlebug folders to add dimension,maby i will get a chance to do that today.My sister has a fantastic tall decorative flower pot,its white with cerise flowers or swirls on it and it would look fab in a card ,i would have to make the pot longer .I was sure when we got up today the sun would be shining,no way it was pouring from the heavens,i think its nearly dry now ,I'm waiting to hang clothes on the line..................philomena





No comments:

Post a Comment