Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello Kitty

Was a lovely day here in the west,outside in the garden all day .I'm just in the door and I'm killed out{feels good to be this way from working } .I'm waiting for the kettle to boil for a lovely cup of tea.How do you like my kitty Kat,used Helen's hello kitty cart on Sunday in my bug and made this little lady,I think it turned out lovely,if i do say so myself.Not too sure if i should add something in the top right hand corner or not .It was raining on Sunday that's why i picked the umbrella image but there are loads of nice ones on this cart.I think i will have to invest in this one and am looking around for the cheapest place to get it.
I am going to have to get some help with my blogging,nearly drove myself nuts last night trying to add a link to another blog on mine,let me tell you the comp nearly went across the floor but i stopped myself in time.That's all folks,tea is on..............philomena










No comments:

Post a Comment