Friday, May 22, 2009

Christmas Cards


Hi all.Back to the Christmas cards again,I make about 70 cards every year and they are usually all different but as i came to the end of November last i was a little fed up with them and decided to make a few sets,i find this very hard to do as I'm not into repeating myself with cards.I got the use of this stamp of a friend and went mad with it ,I love this image and i don't have a clue who made it {will have to find out}.These cards were simple to put together,once i had picked my paper,i coloured in the images in to match,the base card was pearl card so there was a bit of bling on them.As you can see in the photos my table was a mess,usually is when im making christmas cards.I have had a talk with myself that i wont buy any christmas stash this year because i could make cards for the next 10 yrs and still have stuff left over {wonder will i stick to this}bye for now........philomena .....................................Edit....dont know what happened here with this big blank space at the end ,and i dont know how to fix it .....ps.








































No comments:

Post a Comment