Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello


I know I have been missing,its been a very busy week around here.Lots of animals that have to be looked after,was in the veg garden Monday and Tuesday{yes it was lovely here for both days}and chasing animals for the rest of the week,too tired to make cards after all that.I was thinking of putting up last years Christmas cards,I have loads of photos of them,maby not the best photos but you will get the idea.I might do this once a week from now on because weather permitting i wont be inside to make cards.Here we go anyway with the Christmas cards.I love how this one came out,the base card was embossed in the big shot with a metal stencil and came out lovely,the image was stamped on to pearl card and has a fantastic sheen.I hope you like the Christmas cards...........philomena

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil I think thats a great idea about the xmas cards I wont have to think now I just copy yours ha ha, I feel the same way I dont have a new one every week but I will put up a card every week if I can. I am busy as well with the kiddies see you sunday.
    Cheers Eileen

    ReplyDelete